A new version of the Admin portal has been released with the changes to support the new sign-up process for BYO Twilio (Bring your own Twilio) accounts, including updates regarding phone number buying, and call summary pages as outlined below.
- New sign-up page which includes new styles, logos, and text to support deeper Twilio integration
- Display a warning when attempting to sign up for a trial using an email that is already in use within Spoke Phone.
- Getting Started guide updated to include information relevant to Twilio customers.
- Phone numbers assigned to All Locations now show Spoke Attendant/IVR.
- Display the Spoke Phone or Twilio icons in the Active On column on the Manage Numbers page
- Removed address box for buying phone numbers.
- Added a disclaimer to show country regulations when purchasing phone numbers from countries that require an address bundle.
- When a phone number is unlinked the Twilio icon will show in the Active on column and the Twilio number description will be shown in the Assigned to column.
- BYO Twilio customers can purchase numbers from any country and are shown specific error messages should the process fail.
- BYOT customers are redirected to the Twilio Buy New Number page when clicking on Buy New Number from menu or from the Phone Numbers page
- Link to Twilio call log on Call Summary page updated to work with the new Twilio console.